Mav. 19. Philippines.
HBO War, The Black Donnellys, Shingeki no Kyojin, Game of Thrones, My Mad Fat Diary, The Black Keys, art and stuff.
I love playing all kinds of roles, and I hope it doesn’t sound too pretentious, but I always feel like human nature is like a piano and there are 88 keys and there are some white keys and some black keys and each character is a different chord on the piano. Basically, I hope that in the course of my life I will have played all 88 keys in lots of different ways. So I’ll have played heroes, and villains, and princes and kings and warriors and beggars and thieves and lovers and, fathers and wizards and all of those things. So that’s it, for me, that’s why I’m an actor. I love studying people. I loved playing him [Loki]. x
- “Eat” the damn Play-doh cookies.
- Slurp the invisible soup.
- Pretend that they’re not causing grievous bodily harm as they “brush” your hair.
- Always be serious when asked what you’d like for dinner, and never say something silly like rabbit soup. Because they will go get their stuffed one off the bed, put it in your best pot, and fill said pot with water. Then place it on your desk.
- Greet their make believe friends and ask how their day was.
- Always kiss the teddy bear goodnight. It has feelings too.
- Always pretend to die when they shoot you.
- If you are having a fake war with them and you shoot them and they say they can’t die because they are invincible, you don’t shoot them again, because they are invincible.
- Yes, their drawing does look like a butterfly, not a bunch of jumbled up lines.
- Them pounding on the piano is the best thing you have ever heard.
no but seriously it’s very important to a child’s development to not be shut down by parents and other caregivers
okay, wait, can I just say that when a kid has an imaginary friend, YOU FUCKING BE THE SWEETEST PERSON TO THAT IMAGINARY FRIEND CAUSE THAT FRIEND MAY NOT ACTUALLY BE IMAGINARY BUT A DEMON AND I’D RATHER NOT DIE THANKS
It got better